Monday, April 23, 2012


I was very fortunate growing up. I went to a fairly wealthy school system so I always had access to technology. I remember how in elementary school, about once a week, they would bring in the laptop cart and we would spend the class working on writing or word processing. This was very beneficial to my ability to write. I learned to use the different tools at my disposal to perfect my writing and spelling. Computers were not new to me however; I had a computer as long as could remember. My dad was in IT so he wanted me to learn how to use a computer from a young age. He would spend a great deal of time after he got off work to play computer games with me and show me how some systems work. His influence has lead me to pursue a career in the same field as him and has shaped my life profoundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment